Tuesday, March 27, 2007

London

I arrived safely in London. I had a suitable welcome to the British homeland when I chatted with the man behind me in line at the airport cafe about how you can't get a decent cup of tea in Spain. (He's even tried to teach them, but it doesn't work. It has something to do with their not having boiling water, although I suspect there is boiling water somewhere in Spain) Anyway, I got to do laundry in a machine for the first time in 3+ weeks and the friends I'm staying with also have a dryer! It was an excellent morning in. This afternoon I bought my sail/rail ticket to Dublin on Thursday, and then I got a pasty in the train station, which I felt was appropriate. Tonight I may check out a pub quiz at a pub near my friends house. This computer has a USB port but my card reader won't fit into it because whatever is next to the slots is too big. So no pictures today either.

No comments: