Saturday, February 10, 2007

All Ready??

I spent most of the time I wasn't at school/work this week doing laundry, packing, cleaning my apartment, and getting various things straightened out before I leave.  I have both my suitcases packed (and they close!) and just a short list of things to stick in my backpack tomorrow.  I dropped Marmalade off at Liz's Thursday night and she and Silas seemed to be establishing a pecking order.  I already miss her, so I hope that some of the people I'm staying with will have pets.  Otherwise you'll be seeing lots of pictures of stray european cats.

Tonight (Friday) I went to happy hour and karaoke with my friends for an "All American Night Out" before I go.  It was a good way to spend my last night in America for a while.  I will miss happy hour with you guys!

I also got my last board score back this week - Step 2 CK - and I passed, so unless there's a test associated with the hospice rotation, I am done with tests in med school.  Hooray!

2 comments:

Be the change you want to see said...

Libby - congrats on passing your final med school board exam!!! What a fantastic way to wish you off to explore the world...

Coach Marko said...

Mar Mar is doing fine. Silas pretty much ignores her. Mar's been hanging out mostly in Liz's room, although recently she's been venturing into my room as well.

Sometimes shy or aloof, sometimes seeking attention... kind of an odd balance.