Thursday, July 21, 2011

An open letter

Ok, so if you check this you've probably already seen this on Facebook or Google plus, but just in case there are people who look here who aren't on one of those sites:

This Google doc is an open letter I sent to President Obama, and my congressmen and senators. It's about the debt crisis and recent proposed medicare funding changes, which have been inappropriately linked by devious republicans. I've been upset about these issues. (See 2 posts ago.) It's long, but I hope some of you might read it and find my perspective interesting.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fbzqePmDkogV-LT0IMqDBwoKVBVaL-NfkLSMuGufMoc/edit?hl=en_US

1 comment:

SD said...

Hello! You have an interesting website. It is nice to visit here. I wish I can do volunteering like you. However, I can not help but work for money as of the moment.